Join the Hamilton Team!
Participate in some of the most innovative bridge projects in the West! From Oregon and the Pacific Northwest to Alaska to Colorado, we're always looking for great people to join our team!
We are always seeking qualified, high caliber people for the following positions:
- Construction Jobs
- Pile Driver Jobs
- Crane Operators
- Construction Managers
- Project Engineers
- Estimator Jobs
- Bridge Construction Jobs
- Concrete Finishers
- Field Construction Engineers
- Pile Buck Jobs
- Heavy Civil Jobs
- Railroad Construction Jobs
Geographic areas we are seeking people to join our team:
- Denver, Colorado / West Slope
- Portland Metro, Lane County, Medford, Oregon
Trades workers on our projects receive prevailing wage and fringe benefit package while working on a variety of projects.
We take pride in our Safety Program aimed at protecting our workers, subcontractors and general public. Hamilton employs 2 full-time Safety Managers to train and monitor safety on our jobsites.
Apprenticeship and Intern OpportunitiesHamilton understands the need to bring new people into the construction industry and train them utilizing its current employees' expertise and knowledge. In order to accomplish this goal, we partner with the Northwest College of Construction for apprentices and a number of universities for interns.
Hamilton Construction is a registered training agent in the apprenticeship program for the following trades:
- Concrete Finisher
We recruit and employ interns from a variety of schools in the following majors:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management
This position may include any number of construction management duties, which are not limited to the following:
- Material quantity takeoffs, for ordering, purchasing and estimating
- Scheduling of various crew activities and subcontractors
- Records management, including costs, progress, materials and equipment
- Various safety enforcement and implementation tasks
- Project reports related to traffic control, erosion control, pollution control, etc.
- Problem investigation and solving, using various engineering practices as well as CAD
- Produce field drawings and calculated elevations, stations and offsets from the contract plans
- Some basic surveying activities to establish line and elevations in the field
- Begin, follow, and complete the shop drawing and submittal process to the owner and other agencies
- This person will generally work as an assistant to a Project Manager and or a Senior Project Engineer
- Interns must also be willing to work in a skilled craft position, such as a laborer, as work demands fluctuate