Awards & Recognition
We're proud of our reputation and work everyday to further and protect it. Hamilton has received numberless awards for the quality of work, environmental awareness, community involvement, engineering applications and safety. Some local in nature, some are national in scope. Regardless, we're pleased that the people and organizations with whom Hamilton works believe we merit recognition. We know too, that many of these we receive on behalf of many talented and capable subcontractors that work with Hamilton.
- 2009 Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce Emerald Award for Environmental Values. Click here to watch the Emerald Award video presentation.
- 2009 National Association of Minority Contractor - Contractor of the Year
- 2009 Pillar of the Community Award - in recognition of our contribution to business and quality of life in Springfield from the Springfield Chamber of Commerce.
- McCullough Bridge Project - 2011 Award of Excellence
- Winchester Bridge Rehabilitation - AON Build America Award 2008
- Green Springs Bridge - Northwest Construction's BEST of 2006 Award
- Santiam Interchange - Northwest Construction's BEST of 2006 Award
- Salmon Creek Project - Northwest Construction's BEST of 2006 Award